To survive and remain competitive, today’s modern studio must be a flexible and agile facility that can immediately adapt to different workflows. Tracking, mixing and mastering services may all be performed in-house, sharing the same outboard gear.
The Dangerous Liaison makes this possible by allowing unprecedented access to your outboard equipment. Plug in your gear and start creating different patches. Instantly audition changes and store these custom arrangements as presets to use again, instantly, anytime. True hard-wire bypass relays remove gear entirely from the signal path, including outboard that does not have a built-in bypass. Mastering grade components switch instantly and silently, allowing for true A/B comparisons without coloration or latency. Pre- and post-processing monitor outputs make it easy to instantly audition and evaluate options.
Unlock the potential of all your outboard on every session, every time, in precise, repeatable combinations.
- 6 Stereo Insert Loops, Assignable to 2 Stereo Busses
- Flexible and Potent Parallel Processing Loop
- Route, Switch, Matrix, Flip & Audition Instantly
- Recall any Tracking, Mixing or Mastering Configuration
- Seamlessly Integrates with Dangerous Master
- Frequency Response (Passive Section) +0, -0.1dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
- Frequency Response (Active Section) +0, -0.1dB 10Hz-100kHz
- Maximum level > +28dBu
- Noise floor < -94.5dBu 22Hz-22kHz bandwidth
- THD+N < 0.002%
- IMD < 0.003%
- Crosstalk rejection (Passive Section) > 124dB
- Crosstalk rejection (Active Section) > 113dB
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 20 Ohms